As recognized by European regulations in Directive 2011/83 / EU, Article 9, you have the right to return the product or products of your purchase within 14 days of receiving it.
In the case of any error or defect in the order:
We hope it never happens but, if it happens, we will try to resolve it as soon as possible, giving you the possibility to exchange it for another product of the same characteristics or to return it without any extra expense for you. You just have to contact us by email email@example.com or by phone 654 156 180.
For personal motives:
You can also change or return a product simply because it does not convince you or you have changed your mind. In this case we will refund 100% of the amount, discounting the shipping costs.
Regardless of the reason, to be accepted, all returns must comply with a series of rules, very common sense:
1. The return must occur within a period of 14 calendar days from when you received your order.
2. The products must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including their original packaging, instructions and other accompanying documents.
3. The products can not have been used. We can not make the return if the product is not in the same condition in which we have sent it or if it has suffered any damage. That's why we ask you to treat it with care.
Instructions to return a product:
1. Get in touch with us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone by calling +34 654 156 180
2. Send us the product to the address that we indicate.
3. Once received, if the conditions to accept the return are met, we will make the refund for the same means of payment that you used to pay for the purchase, always within 14 days after receiving it.
Instructions to change a product:
1. If the new product is the same amount as the previous one, you will only have to pay the shipping costs of the new product.
2. If the new product is of lower price (still applying the cost of shipping the substitute product), you will be refunded the difference.
3. If the new product has an amount higher than the one returned, you will have to pay the shipping cost of the substitute product and the price difference between the products.
* Returns in the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and outside Spain
We do not take charge of the tariff taxes incurred when returning items from international destinations. Shipments must be categorized at the post office or transportation company as "Items returned under warranty."