1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE USER OR USER:
Owner: Antonio Caparrelli, hereinafter CALZEFRATELLI
Registered office: Bisbe Laguarda, 3rd, 3rd 1st
CALZEFRATELLI informs that the user will be able to get in touch with the owner in case of any doubt as regards the matter of data protection:
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND TREAT USER?
CALZEFRATELLI will treat the following personal data of the user:
Identifying data: name and surname
Contact information: phone number, email address and postal address
In the event that the user provides us with data from third parties, he will assume the responsibility of having previously informed him and having his consent to do so, in accordance with Article 14 of the RGPD.
3. TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
CALZEFRATELLI performs a processing of personal data for the purposes set out below, depending on the reason for which they were provided:
- Carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the follow-up of the same.
- Contact, process, manage and respond to the request, request, incidence or query of the user (either through email, contact form or phone).
- Manage, where appropriate, the user's participation in the client's private area.
- Manage, where appropriate, the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by CALZEFRATELLI by electronic and / or conventional means.
- Carry out, if necessary, a user profile to offer the products and services related to CALZEFRATELLI according to their interests.
- Evaluate and manage, where appropriate, the curriculum vitae provided by the user for selection processes that adapt to their professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF USER DATA?
- The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data for purposes a), b) and c) is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service, and is an imperative obligation for it.
- The legal basis for the treatment of personal data for purposes d) e) and f) is the consent that the user gives expressly.
5. FOR HOW LONG WILL THE GOOOD SHOP TREAT PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the contract is valid. Once this relationship is finalized, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible liabilities arising from the contract.
- The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be conserved indefinitely, unless the user exercises his rights of cancellation.
- The data of curriculum vitae for selection processes will be conserved during two years.
6. WHAT DESTINATIONS WILL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER COMMUNICATE?
The personal data of the user may be communicated to the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
They will also be communicated to brands and logistics companies responsible for sending shipments, although they will commit to eliminate these data before a year passes.
They may also be communicated to the competent Public Administrations in the cases provided by the Law.
7. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USER?
Any user that provides their personal data to CALZEFRATELLI may exercise the following rights:
Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and treatment limitation, as well as reject the automated processing of personal data collected by CALZEFRATELLI.
In turn, every user will have the right to withdraw the consent that has been granted at any time.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, making reference to the request that is specified in the application through the contact information listed in section 1 (registered address or email).
CALZEFRATELLI reminds the user that